Third Party Websites and Links
Personal information that may be collected directly from you if you register to DWNLD Services.
When you register in the service as a User you will be asked to provide information about yourself, which includes:
- E-mail address
When you register in the service as a Paid Register User you will be asked to provide information about yourself, which includes:
- E-mail address
Please note that we do not collect or store any billing information (such as payment method, credit card number, cardholder name and billing address etc.). You provide this information by yourself to third-party payment services which collaborate with DWNLD.
We may also collect personal information such as IP address, geo-location information, device information, browser information and web-log information by using cookies and HTTP request data.
We may also collect your personal information where you request information or materials from us, participate in surveys or polls, subscribe to our mailing list or join our social media pages. This will usually be your name and email address, together with other information needed to respond to the particular campaign or your enquiry. When you choose to provide a testimonial, we may use your testimonial for marketing purposes.
We use this information to:
- provide you with our services and to maintain, manage, promote and improve our services;
- enable you to access and use our services;
- contact you to let you know about updates to our services or information we feel may be of interest to you;
- provide you with support including technical support and troubleshooting for example, to reset your password;
- protect you and conduct security investigations and fraud analysis (including to help us flag spam messages and to prevent unauthorized access to our services);
- respond to you if you communicate with us;
- comply with our legal obligations, for example when assisting governments and law enforcement agencies or regulators (as may be required by law).
DWNLD records as IP address, geo-location information, device information, browser information and web-log information for system administration purposes. This information is used to diagnose server problems, monitor traffic patterns, analyze trends, administer the Website, track member user patterns, and identify the most popular areas of the Website to deliver content most relevant to registered members. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information and are only used to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, except in the case of fraud.
Sharing Personal Information
DWNLD may share your personal information in the manner and for the purposes described below:
With third parties that operate other websites and platforms and who choose to integrate our services into their websites and platforms. They use your personal information to the extent required as part of integrating our services into their websites and platforms;
With various financial institutions, government organizations and agencies, law enforcement, regulators to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies;
If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we may disclose information to a potential or actual third party purchaser of our business or assets; and We may share in aggregate, statistical form, non-personal information regarding the visitors to our website, traffic patterns, and website usage with our partners, affiliates or advertisers.
DWNLD reserves the right to share aggregated demographic information with its partners and/or advertisers, such information will not be linked to personal information that identifies registered users, except in the case of fraud.
Your Account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. DWNLD endeavors to protect the information it collects about its users using industry-standard security processes and controls, however, despite these efforts, no security measure is perfect or impenetrable and DWNLD does not guarantee or warrant that such measures will prevent unauthorized access to the information about you that is stored by DWNLD. In the event we experience a breach of security, we will promptly notify you if your personal information has been compromised, in accordance with applicable law. In the event that there is an interception or unauthorized access to your personal data, we will not be liable or responsible for any resulting misuse of your personal information.
Storing your personal information
In some circumstances we may store your personal information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, accounting requirements.
Where you request that we delete your account from our system, we will lock the account and delete it from our servers within 30 days. However, in specific circumstances we may store your personal information for longer periods of time so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your personal information or dealings.
Rights of Users and Data Subjects
Under applicable GDPR regulation and the laws of many countries, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information:
- to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal information;
- to erase your personal information in limited circumstances where (a) you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal information; (b) we are processing your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing, and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing; (c) where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process your personal information; and (d) where you believe the personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us;
- to restrict processing of your personal information where: (a) the accuracy of the personal information is contested; (b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information; (c) we no longer require the personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim or (d) you have objected to us processing your personal information based on our legitimate interests and we are considering your objection;
- to challenge processing which we have justified on the basis of our legitimate interest;
- to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling;
- where you have provided your personal information to us with your consent, to ask us for a copy of this data in a structured, machine-readable format and to ask us to share (port) this data to another data controller;
- o obtain a copy of or access to safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside of the EEA.
In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection.
You have a right to contact us for more information about the safeguards we have put in place to ensure the adequate protection of your personal information when this is transferred as mentioned above.
When you enter the DWNLD Service stores certain information from your browser using "cookies." A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. DWNLD Service uses session ID cookies to confirm that users are logged in. These cookies terminate once the user log out. By default, DWNLD Service uses a persistent cookie that stores:
- your login ID (but not your password) to make it easier for you to login when you return to the Site;
- settings of your personal account to make it easier for you to use the site
Also we use Google Analytics cookies to obtain an overall view of user habits and volumes, and to help improve the overall experience on the Site. Google Analytics is a third-party web analysis service.
If you prevent these cookies, we cannot guarantee how the Site will perform for you.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us: By email: email@example.com By visiting this page on our website: https://dwnld.net/privacy
Last Update: 2020-02-20